Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Day 7 Patronas Tower, I<3KL, Old Mosque

Today we cast ourselves at expecto patronus towers! We saw Kuala Lumpur from 41 storeys and 86. Layne felt giddy.  the city is immense!, and we saw Lord Murugan from far far away.
next, we revisited the oldest mosque in KL during open hours, and Layne and my dad put on respectful costumes, pictured here.
I was so modestly dressed, they let me take some clothes off.  Very cool place, the mosque, built where the two rivers converged, giving Kuala Lumpur its name: muddy estuary.  learning things!
lastly, we visited the I <3 KL, ah, muzium.  And that was really neat, because it is the home of Arch, which i gathered was an organization of artists that specialize in designing and building models, or making relief sculptures out of wood. They have the largest model of the city; it filled a room and features buildings that are planned to be built. Soon the Petronius Twin Towers will not be the tallest buildings in KL.
after all that we took the eight o'clock shuttle back to the castle to do laundry :]

No comments:

Post a Comment